The Teradata Education Network website has description and enrollment information on what classes you can take to prepare for Teradata Certification. However, for comprehensive information about Teradata certification requirements, exams, testing sites, and more, please refer to the Teradata Certified Professional Program (TCPP) website. You may email your questions to TCPP at: certification.teradata@Teradata.com.
3 users online | 3 Guests and 0 Registered
- How do I retrieve my password if I have forgotten it?
- I completed a course but it still shows as In Progress.
- My login/password does not work for the Server 184.108.40.206
- I am having problems accessing a Live Webcast.
- I am having problems accessing a Recorded Webcast.
- I am having problems launching a Web-based Class
- What browsers do you support? Are there any browser issues?
- I enrolled in a Live Webcast, how do I attend that class?
- How can I access the PowerPoint slides for a live webcast, prior to the live event?
- How do I contact Technical Support?
- When I launch a Recorded Webcast, it does not play.
- How do I access BTEQ in the Teradata SQL Web-based Training Labs?
- I am having problems logging into the Teradata Education Network. What do I do?
- Problem with Get Credit for Course option.
- How do I update my Account Security question?
- WebEx technical support phone numbers